Halo Multiplayer Shutting Down
quilosion95
2007-10-13 22:01:58 UTC
Hey, can anyone help me? Whenever I play online on the halo multiplayer, the
game always closes down on me. I don't know why. Can anyone help me? Twice,
windows firewall has given me the option to unblock halo, and both times I
have clicked "unblock". Would this have to do with anything? Any help is
appreciated.
RR
2007-10-15 02:44:26 UTC
Post by quilosion95
Hey, can anyone help me? Whenever I play online on the halo multiplayer, the
game always closes down on me. I don't know why. Can anyone help me? Twice,
windows firewall has given me the option to unblock halo, and both times I
have clicked "unblock". Would this have to do with anything? Any help is
appreciated.
make sure the box is check marked for it "to remember this setting for
the future" or something along that line.
quilosion95 via GamesKB.com
2007-10-16 02:14:07 UTC
Post by RR
Post by quilosion95
Hey, can anyone help me? Whenever I play online on the halo multiplayer, the
game always closes down on me. I don't know why. Can anyone help me? Twice,
windows firewall has given me the option to unblock halo, and both times I
have clicked "unblock". Would this have to do with anything? Any help is
appreciated.
make sure the box is check marked for it "to remember this setting for
the future" or something along that line.
I don't think it's that, because when I checked the firewall, it says that
halo is unblocked. It's the demo, maybe that changed something? I'm not sure.
It works here at my house, but over at my other computer, it won't let me
play online.
Amelia