Special and Legendary editions of Halo: Reach
Jonah Falcon
2010-04-22 17:11:19 UTC
http://www.xboxic.com/news/5963

Legendary for me. Because that's how I roll.
The alMIGHTY N
2010-04-22 18:55:52 UTC
Post by Jonah Falcon
http://www.xboxic.com/news/5963
Legendary for me. Because that's how I roll.
You've got to be kidding me. I can understand $80 for the limited
edition, but another $70 for a statue, a box and multiplayer armor?
That's some set of balls Bungie has on them - the sad thing is that
they're correct in assessing that there are fans out there crazy
enough to waste money like that.

At least with the Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition you got
motherfuckin' nightvision goggles.
argento32
2010-04-22 21:05:52 UTC
Post by Jonah Falcon
http://www.xboxic.com/news/5963
Legendary for me. Because that's how I roll.
Thats' how you roll alright. Hopeless xbox 360 fanboy that'll buy
anything.

People like you buying these crap editions mean we get more of this
junk brought out.

No should be paying 150 us dollars for any game.
The alMIGHTY N
2010-04-22 21:08:36 UTC
Post by argento32
Post by Jonah Falcon
http://www.xboxic.com/news/5963
Legendary for me. Because that's how I roll.
Thats' how you roll alright. Hopeless xbox 360 fanboy that'll buy
anything.
People like you buying these crap editions mean we get more of this
junk brought out.
No should be paying 150 us dollars for any game.
Well, at least they have just a regular plain ol' limited edition so
that people who aren't deranged fanboys but still want a bit more than
just the game disc can buy it.
Nick Soapdish, Jr.
2010-04-22 23:57:44 UTC
Post by argento32
Post by Jonah Falcon
http://www.xboxic.com/news/5963
Legendary for me. Because that's how I roll.
Thats' how you roll alright. Hopeless xbox 360 fanboy that'll buy
anything.
People like you buying these crap editions mean we get more of this
junk brought out.
No should be paying 150 us dollars for any game.
Ah, Jonah's probably getting the Legendary edition for free from
Microsoft, for being a such an obedient shill.
Mark Morrison
2010-04-23 17:11:24 UTC
On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 14:05:52 -0700 (PDT), argento32
Post by argento32
Post by Jonah Falcon
http://www.xboxic.com/news/5963
Legendary for me. Because that's how I roll.
Thats' how you roll alright. Hopeless xbox 360 fanboy that'll buy
anything.
People like you buying these crap editions mean we get more of this
junk brought out.
No should be paying 150 us dollars for any game.
I still regret not getting the Fallout 3 special edition - I have a
spot on my desk just right for a bobblehead... :(
The alMIGHTY N
2010-04-23 18:27:49 UTC
Post by argento32
Post by Jonah Falcon
http://www.xboxic.com/news/5963
Legendary for me. Because that's how I roll.
Thats' how you roll alright. Hopeless xbox 360 fanboy that'll buy
anything.
People like you buying these crap editions mean we get more of this
junk brought out.
No should be paying 150 us dollars for any game.
I still regret not getting the Fallout 3 special edition - I have a
spot on my desk just right for a bobblehead...  :(
That wasn't expensive. I have that still. I'm giving the game itself
to my friend, but I'm keeping the lunchbox and the bobblehead.

My friend got the more expensive edition (which still wasn't that
expensive - less than $100 IIRC) which came with the Pip Boy digital
clock armband thingy.
Tom
2010-04-24 04:48:08 UTC
Post by argento32
Post by Jonah Falcon
http://www.xboxic.com/news/5963
Legendary for me. Because that's how I roll.
Thats' how you roll alright. Hopeless xbox 360 fanboy that'll buy
anything.
People like you buying these crap editions mean we get more of this
junk brought out.
No should be paying 150 us dollars for any game.
I still regret not getting the Fallout 3 special edition - I have a
spot on my desk just right for a bobblehead... :(
That wasn't expensive. I have that still. I'm giving the game itself
to my friend, but I'm keeping the lunchbox and the bobblehead.
My friend got the more expensive edition (which still wasn't that
expensive - less than $100 IIRC) which came with the Pip Boy digital
clock armband thingy.
At Meijer's here, in the 360 games section, they still sell the PC
collectors version. The one with the Lunchbox packaging, the Bobblehead
doll, etc for $69.99.
The alMIGHTY N
2010-04-26 14:14:02 UTC
Post by Tom
Post by argento32
Post by Jonah Falcon
[...]
I've seen a Windows Limited Edition here and there, but not a PS3 or
360 version. I love that edition - the bobblehead is kind of useless
but looks cool... the lunchbox is useful and looks great... all around
worthy of the extra $10 or so I paid for it.
Tom
2010-04-26 20:55:46 UTC
Post by The alMIGHTY N
Post by Tom
Post by argento32
Post by Jonah Falcon
[...]
I should have mentioned that the PC version I was also a Game For Windows
version with Live as well. There was a time when I was tempted to buy it,
but since it came out before any of the DLCs, I didn't see it worth it.
Hank the Rapper
2010-04-23 21:45:38 UTC
Post by argento32
Post by Jonah Falcon
http://www.xboxic.com/news/5963
Legendary for me. Because that's how I roll.
Thats' how you roll alright. Hopeless xbox 360 fanboy that'll buy
anything.
People like you buying these crap editions mean we get more of this
junk brought out.
No should be paying 150 us dollars for any game.
So what if he wants to pay $150 for a deluxe version of the game.
That's his business. It isn't like Bungie is forcing everyone to pay
that much. I'll stick with the regular version.