Halo 2 & XP
Carl Senior Jr
2007-12-23 18:41:04 UTC
I Just finished HALO . Pretty neat. I love the 1st Person shooters. I'd
like to go on to HALO 2, but I can only find it for VISTA. Im still running
XP and dont plan on changing. Does HALO 2 come for XP users??

thnx
MikeWhy
2007-12-25 10:47:54 UTC
Post by Carl Senior Jr
I Just finished HALO . Pretty neat. I love the 1st Person shooters. I'd
like to go on to HALO 2, but I can only find it for VISTA. Im still
running XP and dont plan on changing. Does HALO 2 come for XP users??
No, but if you have the hardware for it, Crysis is what Halo wants to be
when it grows up.
Carl Senior Jr
2007-12-25 11:09:58 UTC
I've got a P4, 2.8gig HP, with a gig of Memory (256 meg Video). Will that
handle it??

I'll check it out
Thnx
when it grows up.
MikeWhy
2007-12-25 18:57:06 UTC
Post by Carl Senior Jr
I've got a P4, 2.8gig HP, with a gig of Memory (256 meg Video). Will that
handle it??
I'll check it out
Thnx
There's a downloadable demo. On a quad 2.8 and 8800 GTS, the graphics are
drop dead gorgeous and very close to realtime photoreal. It remains
convincing even down low and crawling through dense jungle brush. I hear
DX10 (Vista only) is even better.

Definitely check the download, see if your PC can handle it. I expect it
might be struggling even at lower resolutions and lowest detail settings.
when it grows up.
Daniel T