who plays halo 1 anymore?
Justin Shepherd
2007-07-16 06:12:54 UTC
I play a lot not all the time cause I only have it for pc who still plays it
CC56
2007-07-17 15:24:32 UTC
Post by Justin Shepherd
I play a lot not all the time cause I only have it for pc who still plays it
I do. Out of all the games I've bought over the years I still go back to
playing Halo over the net on the PC.
RobMac
2007-09-29 23:46:20 UTC
Post by CC56
Post by Justin Shepherd
I play a lot not all the time cause I only have it for pc who still plays it
I do. Out of all the games I've bought over the years I still go back to
playing Halo over the net on the PC.
Agreed. Though I play on console.

I own lots of games too, but whenever I want good, solid action I always
plunk in HALO (1), I get dragged back into the story and gameplay, which
inevitably leads to continuing with HALO 2, and now, HALO 3 will probably be
loaded in my 360 about 90% of the time!

There are other good games, but the HALO series is tried & true...always
reliable.
PhaseSpacer
2007-10-06 12:46:46 UTC
Post by RobMac
Post by CC56
Post by Justin Shepherd
I play a lot not all the time cause I only have it for pc who still plays it
I do. Out of all the games I've bought over the years I still go back to
playing Halo over the net on the PC.
Agreed. Though I play on console.
I own lots of games too, but whenever I want good, solid action I always
plunk in HALO (1), I get dragged back into the story and gameplay, which
inevitably leads to continuing with HALO 2, and now, HALO 3 will probably be
loaded in my 360 about 90% of the time!
There are other good games, but the HALO series is tried & true...always
reliable.
HALO 1 is an essential part of the HALO trilogy, of course one would
like to keep it!

I still have both Halo 0, Halo 1, Halo 2 and Halo 3. ("Halo Zero" is a
funny little free demo of Halo for the PC). I have Halo 0-1 for the PC
and Halo 1-3 for the XBOX.

I have Halo 1 on both PC and XBOX, and I really don't know which
version is running best. There doesn't really seem to be any real
difference between PC and XBOX in performance. Anyway, I would like to
keep both versions...

It's a great game..!

Peter C
(GT: PhaseSpacer)