Halo 3 graphics finally start to look decent
AirRaid
2007-08-23 23:29:19 UTC
I've never been a fan of Halo. I thought both Halo and Halo 2 were
somewhat disappointing and highly overrated, although still decent
games. most of the screens I've seen of Halo 3 have been
underwhelming as well, yet now, some of the newer screens actually
look pretty good.

screenshot blowout article
http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3162141

screenshot page
http://www.1up.com/do/media?cId=3144308&sec=IMAGES

discussion
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=183178

besides the talent at Bungie, you can thank ATI (now AMD) for the
nicer graphics Halo 3 has. their C1 aka Xenos graphics processor in
Xbox 360 is overall, the most powerful GPU of the three current-gen
game consoles.
Scrub
Big improvement over the Beta, looking forward to it :)
Jukka Mustasilta
I love the stormy sky. Hopefully the storm also comes in the game :)
Rich Billionaire
2007-09-09 14:31:00 UTC
Post by AirRaid
I thought both Halo and Halo 2 were
somewhat disappointing and highly overrated
You thought wrong.
Post by AirRaid
some of the newer screens actually
look pretty good.