CD Key, Halo PC
j***@gmail.com
2006-10-10 01:58:27 UTC
This is asking for a lot, but I was wondering if anyone could e-mail me
a Halo PC CD key that they are not using. I want to play the full
version online, and I'll only borrow it, which means I'll stop using it
if the original owner wants to use it again. I've been playing Trial,
which is way fun, but I believe I might be getting...umm...too good for
it. Haha, just kidding. But I would appreciate it a lot!

Jerry Sun
***@gmail
Leon
Buy a new copy of Halo for $20.
Seeker101
2007-09-16 18:08:47 UTC
if you are too cheap to buy it then download PHEX and search for it
yourself.
don't feed them, teach them to fish