Halo 3: ODST > Halo 3?
Jonah Falcon
2009-09-08 13:43:03 UTC
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=222594
Jim
2009-09-08 14:27:36 UTC
SgtJohnson>MasterChief
Jonah Falcon
2009-09-08 14:35:54 UTC
Post by Jim
SgtJohnson>MasterChief
Well, in this case, it's The Rookie, not Johnson.
The alMIGHTY N
2009-09-08 15:34:06 UTC
Post by Jonah Falcon
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=222594
I had a feeling right from the first teaser trailer that this would
kick Halo 3's ass. No Master Chief plus an alternate view of the tired
main story plus you're a member of a special forces type squad instead
of some gung ho super soldier (so passe) = much more interesting and
apparently a LOT better than Halo 3.

Here's hoping that Microsoft passes the reins to Halo proper to some
other FPS developer with a new engine and allows Bungie to keep making
these "side story" games instead. Now I'm even more interested in Halo
Reach although I'm concerned that we'll just be put right back into
Master Chief's (or one of his brethren's) shoes.
Jonah Falcon
2009-09-08 18:42:47 UTC
The music in the trailer was what sold me.
ksdj1@webtv.net
2009-09-09 09:03:22 UTC
I think we all need to get this , share gamertags and join up. Since
you guys are here all time anyways, I'd like to put voices to the
posts.
I'm up for a game with Jonah,Almighty ,Tom, Boody,etc.etc

I now we all have butted heads but hey what's life without
disagreement and different opinions.

Lets do it guys, Firefight is gonna be fun

Why not? Let's at least game together once in awhile.
The alMIGHTY N
2009-09-10 16:05:06 UTC
 I think we all need to get this , share gamertags and join up. Since
you guys are here all time anyways, I'd like to put voices to the
posts.
I'm up for a game with Jonah,Almighty ,Tom, Boody,etc.etc
I now we all have butted heads but hey what's life without
disagreement and different opinions.
Lets do it guys, Firefight is gonna be fun
Why not? Let's at least game together once in awhile.
I'm up for it. I wouldn't mind having my ass handed to me. I can
probably get a round or two in between diaper changes and feedings. :-)
ksdj1@webtv.net
2009-09-10 22:15:04 UTC
Post by The alMIGHTY N
 I think we all need to get this , share gamertags and join up. Since
you guys are here all time anyways, I'd like to put voices to the
posts.
I'm up for a game with Jonah,Almighty ,Tom, Boody,etc.etc
I now we all have butted heads but hey what's life without
disagreement and different opinions.
Lets do it guys, Firefight is gonna be fun
Why not? Let's at least game together once in awhile.
I'm up for it. I wouldn't mind having my ass handed to me. I can
probably get a round or two in between diaper changes and feedings. :-)
nah you'll be fine , that's what I love about Firefight, its a team
game so we carry eachother and vice versa.

I've played with guys who think they're not that good, then I come
back a month later and look at the top leaderboards .

I haven't played free-for-all in WAW since the beta very much , played
some last night and got raped. I think I had 5 kills and 23 deaths

I can't believe I was top ten in the beta free for all.

WAW free for all is broken anyways , but the zombie games are fun

and for some reason I rape anyone in co-op campaign modes

Free for all I stink I don't know the maps and everytime I spawn
there's someone shooting me before I take one step
Jonah Falcon