Walmart giving $20 for preorders of Halo Reach
Jonah Falcon
2010-03-23 18:40:06 UTC
http://www.gamestooge.com/2010/03/23/walmart-preorder-halo-reach-or-super-mario-galaxy-2-get-20-e-gift-card/

It's a $20 gift card for purchases on Walmart.com, but still a nice deal.
Halo Master
2010-04-26 17:23:20 UTC
How much is it?
Robert P Holley
2010-04-27 11:55:59 UTC
I think Amazon is offering the same deal.
Benjamin Metcalfe
2010-05-04 03:13:20 UTC
Post by Robert P Holley
http://www.gamestooge.com/2010/03/23/walmart-preorder-halo-reach-or-s...
It's a $20 gift card for purchases on Walmart.com, but still a nice deal.
I think Amazon is offering the same deal.
Hey! My friend got 150 beta keys to Halo Reach! I'm giving them away
for free! Get them now before the supplies run out! Visit hreachbeta .
co . cc