Cheats for HALO
Mattia
2005-07-05 12:18:13 UTC
Hi, someone knows cheats or codes for Halo?
thanks a lot!

Mattia
quantum
2005-07-12 20:29:20 UTC
Post by Mattia
Hi, someone knows cheats or codes for Halo?
thanks a lot!
Mattia
To keep the game fair it would seem inappropriate to use cheats!
Would you like to be the one that is unable to eliminate another
because of a shield cheat????
How many times have you connected using a sniper rifle only to discover
that it takes 3 rounds??????
Would you like to be the one that is eliminated with one shot from
an opponent other than a sniper????
If that is your intent, think about what I have said.
What goes around comes around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nico Aspin
2005-07-12 21:15:43 UTC
Post by quantum
Post by Mattia
Hi, someone knows cheats or codes for Halo?
thanks a lot!
Mattia
To keep the game fair it would seem inappropriate to use cheats!
Would you like to be the one that is unable to eliminate another
because of a shield cheat????
How many times have you connected using a sniper rifle only to discover
that it takes 3 rounds??????
Would you like to be the one that is eliminated with one shot from
an opponent other than a sniper????
If that is your intent, think about what I have said.
What goes around comes around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The closest thing to "cheats" in the campaign is the skulls that you can
collect to make crazy things happen.
Darryl Pierce
2005-07-16 12:22:43 UTC
Post by Mattia
Hi, someone knows cheats or codes for Halo?
thanks a lot!
I don't know of any, but I remember seeing a list of bugs for Halo where
you could do some wicked tricks to get on top of maps, etc. But, when I
got Halo for Xbox none of them worked. Did they create a second or later
master of the CD image that fixed those bugs?
--
Darryl L. Pierce <***@gmail.com>
Visit my homepage: http://mcpierce.multiply.com
2005-07-24 10:04:29 UTC
There are still some weird things in the X-box version. For one thing when
you get dropped off (fromt he pelikan) in the swamp usually you are tossed
off if you don't jump off. However if you try really hard to stay on the
pelikan it will take off with you inside and go land on a hill nearby. This
area is a weird place strange two demensional trees litter the surroundings
otherwise there is a large clearing. If you look for a wall like feature
and follow it along eventually you will find a lonely marine standing by
himself. He has no weapon and will not do anything he is just standing
there. I think you can shoot him if you want but try not to as he doesn't
even drop any grenades or anything.
Darryl Pierce
2005-07-30 02:32:02 UTC
Post by V©
There are still some weird things in the X-box version. For one thing when
you get dropped off (fromt he pelikan) in the swamp usually you are tossed
off if you don't jump off. However if you try really hard to stay on the
pelikan it will take off with you inside and go land on a hill nearby. This
area is a weird place strange two demensional trees litter the surroundings
otherwise there is a large clearing. If you look for a wall like feature
and follow it along eventually you will find a lonely marine standing by
himself. He has no weapon and will not do anything he is just standing
there. I think you can shoot him if you want but try not to as he doesn't
even drop any grenades or anything.
Is that on any specific level (Heroic, Legendary?)? I'll have to check
that out tomorrow.
Nico Aspin
2005-07-30 03:14:55 UTC
Post by Darryl Pierce
Post by V©
There are still some weird things in the X-box version. For one thing
when you get dropped off (fromt he pelikan) in the swamp usually you
are tossed off if you don't jump off. However if you try really hard
to stay on the pelikan it will take off with you inside and go land on
a hill nearby. This area is a weird place strange two demensional
trees litter the surroundings otherwise there is a large clearing. If
you look for a wall like feature and follow it along eventually you
will find a lonely marine standing by himself. He has no weapon and
will not do anything he is just standing there. I think you can shoot
him if you want but try not to as he doesn't even drop any grenades or
anything.
Is that on any specific level (Heroic, Legendary?)? I'll have to check
that out tomorrow.
Any level. When the pelican tries to drop you off. start throwing
grenades, even when you run out keep pressing the left shoulder button
repeatedly. As you're doing this the pelican should lift off and set you
down near the edge of the level.

Nico Aspin
2005-08-03 16:06:39 UTC
Post by Nico Aspin
Post by Darryl Pierce
Post by V©
[...]
When I said 'any level', I meant difficulty level. This trick only works
on Guilty Spark.
Darryl Pierce
2005-08-13 15:28:17 UTC
Post by Nico Aspin
Any level. When the pelican tries to drop you off. start throwing
grenades, even when you run out keep pressing the left shoulder button
repeatedly. As you're doing this the pelican should lift off and set you
down near the edge of the level.
Nope. There's nothing I can do to stay on the pelican, and when I jump
back on and it lifts up, as soon as it arcs to fly away it drops
Masterchief and he falls and dies...
2005-09-04 01:17:07 UTC
You need to start throwing grenades as soon as the level starts. Once you
are pushed out of the pelikan it is to late.

The pelikan will drop down to land start throwing grenades straight away.
You might push the control so you also stay inside the pelikan and wallah
after two or three grenades your inside the pelikan without any problems :)

It will take a bit of practise but you will get it eventually :)
2005-08-02 10:58:00 UTC
It is when you get dropped of from the Pelikan in the swamp. Just before
you meet up with the flood inside that base thingy.

As soon as the Pelikan lands toss a grenade out then another (before you get
tossed out). The grenades will explode and you will be able to stay inside
the pelikan a hell of a lot easier. It should be noted that the greandes
will still strip your sheild but your health will not fall. So you can
still live through two grenades going off so close.

When the pelikan lands on the hill sometimes you might get stuck inside.
Try crouch jumping and maybe a grenade to get out (riskier but it sometimes
works).
2005-07-24 10:15:17 UTC
Well ok not really cheats but try this stuff out.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/566/566310p1.html
Mattia
Paul Cohen
2006-05-31 00:15:37 UTC
Post by Mattia
Hi, someone knows cheats or codes for Halo?
thanks a lot!
Mattia
There are no cheats for Halo or Halo 2, in Halo 2 there are secrets, and
in Halo 1's computer version, there are cheats. You need to try modding
websites, I'd reccomend http://www.files.halomods.com